Friday, July 14, 2006

Depression by numbers

I'm bummed out about a lot of things lately.

Number of days I have cried this week: 3
Number of times my sweetie has called me this week: 1
Number of minutes my boss has acknowledged that I exist this week: 0
Number of tasks I have accomplished this week: 10
Number of tasks of import that I have accomplished this week: 0
Number of times this week I have thought about quitting it all and moving back home: many

Number of jeans I ordered online: 3
Number of new jeans that fit: 0
Number of old jeans that fit: 2
Number of pounds I need to lose to fit into new jeans: probably 7
Number of pounds I need to lose to fit into old skinny jeans: 13
Number of pounds I resolved to lose as a New Year's resolution: 12
Number of pounds I have lost since January 1: -1

Number of nights I have had lucid unpleasant dreams this week: 6
Number of mornings I woke up before my alarm this week: 1
Number of hours I snoozed my alarm this week: 8

Yeah. I'm blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment